NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Giveaway. The KEEP HOME QUESTION OF THE DAY GIVEAWAY (the “Giveaway”) begins at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Time on December 14, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on December 18, 2020.
2. Eligibility. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents living in, and if entering via the Internet, logging onto the Internet from, any of the fifty (50) states of the United States or the District of Columbia, and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Framework Homeownership, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Framework”), and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
By entering the Giveaway, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Framework, Instagram, Facebook, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages of any form that you might incur as a result of participation in the Giveaway or from acceptance, receipt, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. The prize is awarded on the condition that Framework and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Giveaway or from acceptance or possession of a prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judges (all of whom will be appointed by Framework in its sole discretion) which will be final and binding in all respects. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter.
By Instagram. During the Giveaway entry period, you may enter the Giveaway using your Instagram account by:
- Enabling Keep Home on Alexa Flash Briefings;
- Listen to our daily Keep Home on Alexa Flash Briefing;
- Follow us on Instagram at @keep_by_framework and;
- Correctly answer the Alexa Question of the Day on our Instagram Story at @keep_by_framework on one or more of the days during the giveaway (answers based on content of each day’s Alexa Flash Briefing; one entry per day, per question
After successful completion of the foregoing and assuming you meet the eligibility requirements, you will automatically be entered in a random drawing to win a prize offered in the Giveaway.
During the Giveaway entry period, you may obtain up to six (6) additional entries for the random drawing to win a prize offered in the Giveaway by doing the following:
- sharing the Announcement Post on Instagram by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on December 18, 2020, either on your wall or in your stories and tagging @keep_by_framework) for one more entry; and
- sharing the Announcement Post once per day on Instagram by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on December 18, 2020, for one additional entry each day.
Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized Instagram account holder. If you participate via your wireless phone or mobile device, message and data rates may apply.
By Mail. You may alternatively enter the Giveaway by mail up to seven (7) times. To do so, for each entry, LEGIBLY print your first and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, and ZIP code, telephone number, and email address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper, place the card or paper in an envelope, and mail it postage paid to: Question of the Day Giveaway c/o Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108. Only one entry per envelope is eligible.
Entries eligible for the drawings must be postmarked between December 14, 2020 and December 18, 2020 and received by Framework by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on December 22, 2020. All entries become the property of Framework and will not be returned. No photocopies, reproductions, or facsimiles allowed. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules, or that otherwise contain incomplete, prohibited, inappropriate, offensive, infringing, or otherwise unacceptable content as determined by Framework, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified, and will not receive an entry into the Giveaway (without notice to you).
If you enter the Giveaway and are discovered to be ineligible to enter the Giveaway, you will be disqualified. Framework reserves the right to use information provided in your entry to contact you about Framework’s products and services, and you expressly consent to such use.
4. Giveaway Prize Drawing and Odds. There will be one (1) winner, selected at random, receiving a $100.00 Amazon Gift Card. Approximate Retail Value: $100.00. On or about December 23, 2020, the potential winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway entry period, provided that such potential winner must comply with these Official Rules as a condition to receiving the prize. The prize must be claimed by December 23, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. No cash redemption, transfer, or prize substitution will be allowed, except by Framework which reserves the right to change or replace the prizes with prizes of comparable or greater value at any time.
5. Notification of Winner. On or after the date set forth in Section 4 for selection of potential winner, the potential winners will be sent a message through Instagram, an email or mailed notification, or may receive a telephone call, from Framework with instructions on how to claim the prize (the “Notification”). The potential winner will be required to follow instructions on the Notification, and provide Framework with his/her first and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, and ZIP code, telephone number, and email address, as well as provide documentation reasonably requested by Framework to verify eligibility to participate in the Giveaway, and the potential winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility Release, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), to be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the Notification, or the prize will be forfeited and, at Framework’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases within the specified timeframe as required, or if the Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random. By accepting or using a prize, the winner hereby irrevocably consents to Framework’s use of such winner’s name and state in a winner’s list and for advertising and promotional purposes of the Giveaway without further compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Should there be a dispute regarding who may have submitted an online entry, that entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Instagram account at the time the entry was made. All decisions of the judges shall be binding and final. Framework is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winner.
6. Right to Use Name, Likeness, and Other Identifying Information: By entering into the Giveaway and to the extent provided or disclosed as part of the entrant’s participation in the Giveaway, each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the unlimited reproduction, distribution, display, performance, and other use by Framework and their respective successors and assigns of his/her name; image; likeness; voice; biographical information; statements, quotes, stories and anecdotes provided; social media handles; the content of his/her social media posts or other content included as part of his/her entry into the Giveaway; all of his/her other personal or commercial attributes or identifying features; and any interior or exterior photographs or other depictions of the entrant’s home or office, which may or may not contain images of the entrant’s family, friends, or pets (each, a “Likeness“), for any purposes directly or indirectly related to this Giveaway, and in any format or medium now existing or later developed. Each entrant hereby waives any and all rights of publicity, rights of privacy, and character rights associated with Framework’s use of a Likeness and each entrant hereby release Framework from any and all claims, demands and causes of action that arise out of, or are in any way connected with Framework’s use of a Likeness. Framework may, in its sole discretion, and without providing notice to or receiving consent from an entrant, modify, change, adapt, or otherwise alter a Likeness. Entrants shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of a Likeness. The rights granted under this paragraph are without compensation or notification to the entrant of any kind, except as required by law, and shall extend to all materials and information submitted by entrant, and all other materials developed in connection with the Giveaway, regardless of whether they are developed by the entrant or another person or entity.
7. Internet/General Provisions. Framework is not responsible for entries (including without limitation data transmissions) that are late, lost, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, delayed, mutilated, forged, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or mailed postage due or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such entries will be disqualified. The prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Framework is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, data input errors, typographical errors on its website or in these Official Rules, or any other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information regardless of the cause. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judges, will be disqualified and entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Framework reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Framework may modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway at any time, and for any reason that it may determine in its sole discretion. Framework reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Giveaway and select the winner for the prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Framework is not responsible for any problem with a Giveaway entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error, or failure. Framework reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time during the Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FRAMEWORK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a potential winning entry is made online, that potential winner may be required to provide Framework with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potential winning entry. The winner is solely responsible for purchasing any other products or services which may be required or necessary to utilize any awarded prizes.
8. Disputes/Choice of Law. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern the Giveaway. Except where prohibited, you agree that this Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Suffolk County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees (except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules); (c) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (d) you hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Under no circumstances shall Framework’s aggregate liability to you or any entrant of the Giveaway exceed One Dollar ($1.00).
10. Taxes. All federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes in connection with the receipt of the prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winners.
11. Winner List/Copy Of Official Rules. To receive the name of the prize winners or a duplicate copy of these Official Rules, send the request and a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope by May 15, 2021 to: Question of the Day Giveaway, c/o Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108.
12. Sponsor. This Giveaway is solely sponsored by Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108. For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, or Amazon.