NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Giveaway. The COVID-19 PULSE SURVEY GIVEAWAY (the “Giveaway”) begins at 12:00:01 PM Eastern Time on August 19, 2020, and ends at 11:59:59 PM Eastern Time on August 24, 2020.
- Eligibility. The Giveaway is only open to legal residents living in, and if entering via the Internet, logging onto the Internet from, Arizona, Georgia, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and Texas who are invited via email to take the Covid-19 Pulse Survey, and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Framework Homeownership, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Framework”), and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway.
By entering the Giveaway, you agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Framework and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, from any damages of any form that you might incur as a result of participation in the Giveaway or from acceptance, receipt, use, misuse, or possession of a prize. The prize is awarded on the condition that Framework and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind resulting from participation in the Giveaway or from acceptance or possession of a prize. By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of the judge(s) (each of whom will be appointed by Framework in its sole discretion) which will be final and binding in all respects. Void wherever prohibited or restricted by law, rule, or regulation. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- How to Enter.
By Completing the Covid-19 Pulse Online Survey. To enter online during the Giveaway entry period, you may enter the Giveaway by completely filling out the online Covid-19 Pulse Survey sent to you via email, which must include, among other required fields, your ZIP code.
After successful completion of the foregoing survey and assuming you meet the eligibility requirements, you will automatically be entered in a random drawing to win a prize offered in the Giveaway.
By Mail. You may alternatively enter the Giveaway by mail and without completing the Covid-19 Pulse Survey. To do so, for each entry, LEGIBLY print your first and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, and ZIP code, telephone number, and email address (if applicable) on a 3” x 5” index card or piece of paper, place the card or paper in an envelope, and mail it postage paid to: Covid-19 Pulse Survey Giveaway, c/o Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108. If you do not submit an entry by completing the Covid-19 Pulse Survey, you may submit one (1) mailed entry per person or household sharing the same street address. Only one entry per envelope is eligible.
Entries eligible for the drawings must be postmarked between August 11, 2020 and August 17, 2020 and received by Framework by 11:59 pm Eastern Time on August 19, 2020. All entries become the property of Framework and will not be returned. No photocopies, reproductions, or facsimiles allowed. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Entries that do not comply with these Official Rules, or that otherwise contain incomplete, prohibited, inappropriate, offensive, infringing, or otherwise unacceptable content as determined by Framework, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified, and will not receive an entry into the Giveaway (without notice to you).
Regardless of whether you enter through an online entry or by mail, you may only enter the Giveaway once, and any subsequent or duplicate entries shall automatically be disqualified. You are prohibited from assisting or encouraging anyone to make more than one entry. If you enter the Giveaway and are discovered to be ineligible to enter the Giveaway, you will be disqualified. Framework reserves the right to use information provided in your entry to contact you about Framework’s products and services, and you expressly consent to such use.
- Giveaway Prize Drawing and Odds. There will be five (5) winners, selected at random, each receiving an Amazon.com gift card of $100.00. Approximate Retail Value: $100.00. On or about August 19, 2020, the potential winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the Giveaway entry period, provided that such potential winners must comply with these Official Rules as a condition to receiving the prize. Gift cards must be redeemed in accordance with terms specified by issuer. Additional restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply. All prizes must be claimed by October 30, 2020. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. No cash redemption, transfer, or prize substitution will be allowed, except by Framework which reserves the right to change or replace the prizes with prizes of comparable or greater value at any time.
- Notification of Winners. On or after the date set forth in Section 4 for selection of potential winners, the potential winners will be sent a message through an email or mailed notification from Framework with instructions on how to claim the prize (the “Notification”). The potential winners will be required to follow instructions on the Notification, and provide Framework with his/her first and last name, date of birth, complete address, city, state, and ZIP code, telephone number, and email address, as well as provide documentation reasonably requested by Framework to verify eligibility to participate in the Giveaway, and the potential winners may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility Release, Liability Release and Publicity Release (except where prohibited), to be returned within fourteen (14) days of the date on the Notification, or the prize will be forfeited and, at Framework’s discretion, alternate winners will be selected from all remaining eligible entries received. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, fails to return the completed and executed Affidavits and Releases within the specified timeframe as required, or if the Notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected at random. By accepting or using a prize, the winner hereby irrevocably consents to Framework’s use of such winner’s name and state in a winner’s list and for advertising and promotional purposes of the Giveaway without further compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. Should there be a dispute regarding who may have submitted an online entry, that entry will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the email address at the time the entry was made. All decisions of the judge(s) shall be binding and final. Framework is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts to notify the winners.
- Internet/General Provisions. Framework is not responsible for entries (including without limitation data transmissions) that are late, lost, tampered with, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, garbled, delayed, mutilated, forged, destroyed, stolen, misdirected, undeliverable, or mailed postage due or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, and such entries will be disqualified. The prizes are not transferable, assignable, or redeemable for cash. Framework is not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, or computer or telephone transmissions or technical failure, jumbled, scrambled, or misdirected transmissions, data input errors, typographical errors on its website or in these Official Rules, or any other error of any kind whether human, mechanical, or electronic, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information regardless of the cause. Persons found tampering with or abusing any aspect of this Giveaway, as solely determined by the judge(s), will be disqualified and entry material/data that has been tampered with or altered is void. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed, or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. If disqualified for any of the above abuses, Framework reserves the right to terminate such person’s eligibility to participate in the Giveaway. Framework may modify, suspend, or terminate the Giveaway at any time, and for any reason that it may determine in its sole discretion. Framework reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel the Giveaway and select the winners for the prizes from all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Framework is not responsible for any problem with a Giveaway entry generated by computer hardware or software malfunction, error, or failure. Framework reserves the right to amend these Official Rules at any time during the Giveaway. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, FRAMEWORK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If a potential winning entry is made online, that potential winner may be required to provide Framework with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the potential winning entry. The winner is solely responsible for purchasing any other products or services which may be required or necessary to utilize any awarded prizes.
- Disputes/Choice of Law. The laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts shall govern the Giveaway. Except where prohibited, you agree that this Giveaway shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and: (a) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Suffolk County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts; (b) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees (except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules); (c) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (d) you hereby waive all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Under no circumstances shall Framework’s aggregate liability to you or any entrant of the Giveaway exceed One Dollar ($1.00).
- Taxes. All federal, state, local, or other applicable taxes in connection with the receipt of the prizes won are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Winner List/Copy of Official Rules. To receive the name of the prize winners or a duplicate copy of these Official Rules, send the request and a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope by September 18, 2020 to: Covid-19 Pulse Survey Giveaway, c/o Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108.
- Sponsor. This Giveaway is solely sponsored by Framework Homeownership, LLC, One Beacon Street, 15th Floor, Boston, MA 02108. For further information please email email@example.com. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Amazon.com.
4846-1507-4503, v. 2